Latest Posts:

Bugaboo Bee 3 Baby Stroller Review

For all Moms, when they talk about Baby Strollers, it seem like a never ending stories. Exciting! especially when comparing the ideal stroller with one another. Recently I see an advertisements about Bugaboo stroller very often around the webs. Well, it makes me curious and seems eager to try the latest models of Bugaboo Bee 3. From the beginning I am already intend to have a Bugaboo stroller, especially after reading a review about the reliability of the Bugaboo stroller from some forums thread. Finally I ventured to buy the Bugaboo Bee3 in baby store and give you my honest review.

Bugaboo Bee 3 Stroller Review

Bugaboo Bee 3 Stroller in the city
Image Source : Bugaboo.com 
Bugaboo Bee 3 Stroller is designed as 'the urban stroller', with strong design and compact, but light and easy for maneuvering while carrying the child. When I tried the Stroller for a while, immediately I fell in love with this Bugaboo Bee 3. Sturdy and strong, but lightweight and easily to be moved. When I pushed through rocky surface, it wasn't shaking much and still be in controlled, it's awesome because when your baby fall asleep they will even not so bothered. 

Bugaboo Stroller is designed for newborn to toddler weighed 17 kg. So this is only stroller can be used relatively longer and do not need to change even the baby grew up become a toddler, he/she was still fit to sit there. I was also able to control it with only one hand, so that when the little boy sit in the stroller, I can still hold Naufal (the big brother) with the other hand. The seat direction can be easily changed, facing me or facing forward. Bugaboo Bee 3 also very easy to fold and not heavy when lifted.




If you're traveling outside, you don't have to worry about your baby will get sunburn because Bugaboo Bee 3 canopy equipped with sunscreen (UPF50 +) which protects the baby from the sun. One more thing that I like from this baby stroller, there is a quite enough space beneath the seat basket , and not sinking into the floor. So when I'm on shopping, I can comfortably put the baby bag and grocery items at the bottom of the stroller and easily pick up the items when needed. 

Bugaboo Bee 3 Color Choices

Bugaboo Bee 3 Color Collection
How about the Bugaboo 3 color Choice? It is definitely cool choices! frame color has a choice of black or aluminum gray, combined with bright colors like bright yellow canopy, red, blue or soft pink ice was good and eye catching combination. Do you like neutral colors? There is also a choice of black, dark khaki, gray and off-white for a more muted color canopy. Colors for bassinet and seat materials are available in red, black, gray and dark khaki so they are easy to be cleaned. As I imagined before, I cant take my eyes of this stroller after a try in the store. I just wanted to bring it home directly. How about you Mom's?






Share on Google Plus

Don't Miss Another Article from Baby Advisor Blog Subscribe To Get Free Update!

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment